Cycledelia will host the 2013 provincial 40 km ITT Championship
When: Saturday, June 22nd, 2013
Where: the Railway Museum on Highway 60 just past Hodgson Road. Otherwise known as the Pike Lake highway west of Saskatoon.
Entry Fee: $15 per person ($10 for Cycledelia members)
Race Day registration will be available. However!
The Championship Jersey will only be awarded in the Senior Men’s and Women’s Category.
If you wish to contest the Senior Men’s and Women’s Provincial Title YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER.
Pre registration is via e-mail to the SCA head office prior to Thursday June 20th. (cycling >aT< accesscomm <d0T> ca)
If you do not pre-register then you are required to Race in your designated age category.
Schedual: Sign on at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Start Times will be posted at 5:45 pm
First Racer off at 6 pm
Awards for the following Categories will be presented as soon as possible after the last racer has finished.
Senior men, Junior men, Under 17 men, Master A,B,C,D & E men
Senior women, Junior women, Under17 women, Master A,B,C,D & E women
Rules: – SCA racing license is required for all racers & UCI rules will be in effect.
– At least one race number must be worn on the right hip.
– No parking is allowed in the area of the start/finish.
– Riders will be sent off at 1 minute intervals going south on Highway 60 for 20K (to O’Malley Road), turn around & finish directly across from
the start line. A 1-minute penalty will be accessed for those missing their designated start time.
– The highway will not be closed to traffic therefore racers must stay inside the shoulder line at all times except to avoid gravel at
intersections & approaches. Generally, the road is in good repair but the shoulder has deteriorated in a few places & there are patches of
– Extreme caution must be taken at the 20K turn around point, as marshals will be available but may not be able to stop all cars.
– Drafting is not permitted at any time.
– Follow vehicle are not allowed on the course during the race. Feeding is not permitted.
Race Organizer: Race Organizer: Karen Cranston
ledbike “A+” sasktel >dO+< net
306 ” 955 ” 6220